Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Hello Kitty Land

Sylvanian Inn After a long journey, the children spent their evening in a small Japanese Inn before heading to their destiny - The Hello Kitty Land.
Sylvania families The Children enjoyed the freedom to turn the room upside down.
Hello Kitty bus The following day morning,
they took turn to get on the Hello Kitty Bus to enter the Hello Kitty land.

Hello Kitty school They first greeted Hello Kitty Papa, who is a kind and friendly person. Hello Kitty Papa is looking after everything in the Hello Kitty Land, like the Sylvanian village chief.

Hello Kitty and Sylvanian Hello Kitty Papa arranged them to attend a school class
in the Hello Kitty School.
Little twin starts Then they visited the land mark of the Hello Kitty Land
- The Little Twin Stars home sweet home.
Hello Kitty home Followed by a typical Hello Kitty Family's home.

Hello Kitty super market At the end of the trip, Hello Kitty Papa took them to the Hello Kitty Supper Market
to experience more Hello Kitty culture .

Sylvanian good byeIt's sad to say goodbye, but the time had come.
The Sylvanian Childnre said goodbye to everyone in the Hello Kitty Land
and promised they will visit them again very soon.


22 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is sooo cute! And everyone is all named Hello Kitty, LOL!

iceklicky said...

When it comes to Hello Kitty, I think you are the expert Okasaneko!
Pls let me know if you know their names..... :P

CrystalCorrin said...

so cute! I love the pillow fight!!!

iceklicky said...

haha BugzySUPERhappy,
I am glad that you can tell they were having a pillow fight. =D

Fy said...

Hey I have some of those Hello Kitty Figurines! They comes with amusement park..It's very old, could have been more than 20 years back as it was a pass it down toy...I have the Mother Hello Kitty, Kitten, Rabbit and Bear. Maybe I will post them too..hehe.

iceklicky said...

Hi Fy,
Yes! Post them please and send me the link! These Hello kitty toy was a pass it down toy for me too, and I used to play with them a lot when I was a child. :D

Sylvanian Families said...

Squueee!
Love it.
Going to have to study your site now to see how you make such wonderful dioramas.
Very inspiring-well done. And I apreciate that your stories don't deride the Sylvanian Families either.
Cheers
Inger

iceklicky said...

Haha Inger,
Thanks for your comment:D You have a nice web site too. Are you a collector or a retailer?

fy said...

Hi Icelicky,
I uploaded my hello kitty playland toy on Facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=267259&id=638621595&l=1b989e7973

Enjoy!

iceklicky said...

Hi fy,
Thanks for sharing your photo!!!!
You are keeping these old toy very well.Looks like they are having so much fun in the playland!!

iceklicky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Calico Critters said...

Found you again-the web is such a bit place I do get lost easily!
Have just sent an email to you.
Any more updates pending?
Again, love the site :0)
Cheers
Inger

ella said...

Love your sylvanian site :) What a fantastic collection of sylvanian families.
Perhaps the new berry grove school could be a new addition to your collection

iceklicky said...

hi ella,
haha, thanks for your suggestion. :)

CrystalCorrin said...

Just dropping by to say hello :3
I hope you're working on another story :) yours are always so detailed and amazing! you're such an inspiration :D

iceklicky said...

Hi BugzySUPERhappy,
Sorry for the delay....new post still in progress..... Thanks for your comment again! :D

Vidia said...

I realy love your photos. And right here in Australia.
This is great.
So cute.
I will come back for a look again.

iceklicky said...

Thanks Vidia!

My Amazing Days said...

What an adorable story! What a creative blog you have! By the way, I'm your new follower! I think your blog's amazing!

Unknown said...

Hello! It's been a very long time since your blog has had an update, not sure if you're even able to see this! But if you do, I would love if you could start posting again. I really enjoy the stories you come up with, and also love the way they are photographed. It looks very real and well set up! Please do consider making more stories and taking more photos of your Sylvanian Families.

iceklicky said...

Hi My Amazing Days, Hungrybabydino,
Thanks for your comments. Its really encourage me.
Will try my best to put up more new post soon. :)

Possum Creek said...

This is great. Love your story about visiting Hello Kitty Land.